What You Can Expect During Your Visit
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s). Learn more about our policies related to insurance.
- Referral/Authorization (if required by your insurance plan).
- Method of payment. We accept cash, Visa, and Mastercard for your convenience.
- New / updated patient paperwork. If you have not been here this year or if you have changes since your last visit you will be required to update your information. Download our forms to fill out before your visit.
- List of medications & allergies.
We are constantly striving to provide our patients with dermatological care that we feel is best for each individual situation. Some conditions do not have a cure, but most can be managed and brought under reasonable control by a combination of our mutual efforts. If you have been referred to our office by another physician, we shall try to work out a plan for your care in coordination with the referring doctor.
If you have questions about your diagnosis or treatment plan, or have suggestions about how we could improve your care, please contact us or let us know at your next appointment.